Week 2 of my little Tuesday series in which I say what's on my mind and speak nothing but the truth! :)
- I love to read. I really don't have very much time for it these days but I used to just love picking up a book and reading it from cover to cover in just a day or two.
- One of my favorite things about having a little girl is all of the pink lint that comes out of the dryer. Call me odd! :)
- When I was little I used to pretend that I had a little boy named Jan and then a little girl named Emmy. Even though my childhood dream of having a boy and then a girl came true I spared naming my boy Jan and named him Brady instead!
- I am such a wimp when it comes to spicy foods (ok I'm a wimp when it comes to a lot of things!) but I can barely handle "mild" boneless buffalo wings. I recently graduated to medium salsa and that was a proud moment.
- I want my kids to be super close. I love watching them interact and I love seeing how much they love each other. I'm an only child and always wanted a big brother (not much my parents could have done about that one!) and I just hope that they stay close their entire lives.