Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

ZOO!

Last week was super nice out so  I decided one of the days that our sitter Kaylee was here we would take the kiddos to the zoo.  It amazes me how much each time Brady understands and enjoys the zoo more and more! He had lots of fun showing Kaylee the monkeys and just walking around. It exhausted all of us but we had lots of fun and no tantrums (that's a record!). Here's some pictures from us at the zoo:
Checking out some monkeys in the jungle

Going with Kaylee on the bridge

Holding hands with his favorite gal

Us at the zoo!

These monkeys were SO entertaining!

We sat and watched them for at least 20 minutes, haha!

This one kept put his hand up to Kaylee's!

My Brady man and I at the petting zoo

Run Kaylee, run!

Had to go back and check more monkeys out

We had fun, I swear! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs