Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Life as I know it

 
 
Life as a stay at home mom is tough.  Way, way tougher than I ever thought it would be.  Throw in being a solo stay at home mom.  To a toddler and an infant. To a toddler that loves to push boundaries and an infant that is teething and doesn't want you to be away from her for a second. I think that's enough to make anyone go crazy!  Today was a hard day.  I'm not too proud to admit that there are days that I just want to be anywhere but here.  Brady's been having a tough time sleeping, really ever since Brian left.  He has been waking up anywhere from 1-4 times a night screaming.  Last night he only got up once and when he did I asked him what the matter was (like I usually do),  he told me he was scared.  I think he's been having nightmares lately and all I can do is reassure him that he's ok and to go back to sleep.  Layla has been going through the 4 month sleep regression.  She'll wake up a couple times a night crying in her sleep and has been having a tough time napping lately too.  So needless to say I've been a pretty tired out mama.  Today both kiddos were grumpy and the lack of sleep just made it that much worse.  So to cheer myself up I took pictures of the kids. I love that in pictures you are capturing just a moment. From these pictures you would never know that they were grumpy or having anything but a good day. And smiling as I look back on these pictures it makes me realize that each day is a new day and before I know it Brian will be home, these kiddos will be all grown up, and I'm going to laugh about and miss days like today.  Here are my pride and joy:
 
I love how he asks to hold his sister and how happy it makes her!

Mom leave us alone!

So, so sweet. Them watching Curious George together.

Cheese!


My sweet little girl who is growing up so, so fast!

How Brady spends the majority of his day

So drooly!

Look mama how strong I am!

Always watching her brother. Always!

Oh hi Mom! She looks like Brian in this picture to me!

Being silly

Love her!

This picture makes me laugh.  Our family pictures next month are going to go great, ha!

Awwhh

 
Love these babies. Good days and bad!

 
Layla and her sweet giggles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs