Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Layla 5 Months!

Is it possible that Layla is 5 months old already?! Doesn't seem possible! Layla is my sweet little girl (who, after her photo shoot, is nicely napping!).  Layla is getting so strong. She rolls over both ways all of the time, is starting to push up and push herself around (usually to wherever Brady and his toys are), and likes to be standing or sitting up (with help of course).  She is quite the eater and as soon as Daddy gets home we're going to start her on solids.  She is still exclusively breastfed (I've made it 5 months, woohoo!!) and eats every 2 hours. Every day.  I can't wait to see what she thinks of real food!  Layla is sleeping through the night. I've finally gotten her to start going to sleep earlier now (around 8 rather than 10) and she sleeps usually until 7 or 8.  I've been doing sleep training with her and working with her on putting herself to sleep. It hasn't been easy. She screams her head off when she's tired lately and fights sleep like no other.  She's taking 3-4 naps a day and every nap is a struggle. However she's mostly happy otherwise! :)  She loves being around her doggy and her brother. She also really likes skyping with Daddy on Mommy's phone and thinks that anytime the phone is near that his face will be there.  She's really gotten good at grabbing objects and love pulling at Brady and playing with toys. It looks to me like some teeth are trying to poke through, but we'll see! Here are some pictures of my big 5 month old!
Watching tv with her brother this morning

Photoshoot!

 

Really Mom? I look like I'm going to a funeral.

Just fitting a quick workout in.

Love her!

Outfit change!


Who, me?

She was then done smiling and started delivering funny faces.

Oooh, airplane!

Hee hee Mom, I see your feet!

Layla at 5 months old
 
&
 
Brady at 5 months old



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs