Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

What??! Really??

 
Yeah Layla, I caught you.  You think you're all sneaky and stuff. But you're not! Let me repeat myself this is MY BLOG! MY BLOG! Get your drooly little hands off of my computer! And you defy me after all I've done for you??....

I've been your personal trainer..one more Layla, one more pushup!


And I was your life coach when you felt like it was all going downhill....


I was your teacher...

and read numerous, NUMEROUS stories to you.

I called Grandma and didn't mention even ONCE how many times you pooped your pants....

I complimented you on your boots even when I wasn't that fond of them....

I held your hand and watched Angelina Ballerina with you...

And you go and do the one thing I asked you not to? See everyone this is the true Layla I have to live with!
 
 
Further proof that I am the best big brother...and the best reader in all of Nebraska.
 
I will be watching you Layla.....

PS. Your blog wasn't even good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs