Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Vala's Pumpkin Patch

We are so lucky here in Omaha to have one of the coolest pumpkin patches I've ever been to!  Vala's has everything and kids and adults love it there! I was waiting for Brian to come home to go but since the jet is still broken I ventured out there with both kiddos because I didn't want to miss it this year!  Here are some pictures from our day at Vala's Pumpkin Patch:

Feeding the bunnies

Layla sitting in the corn area..not sure!

Brady loved it

Mommy and Layla

Brady's second favorite thing of the day...giant bounce pillows!



He had so much fun

Layla enjoyed watching

And now for Brady's favorite thing of the day...train ride!

Layla, again, wasn't too sure

Then the conductor picked him to see how the train worked and to take a picture with him. Made his day! He is still talking about it! :)

Checking out all of the pumpkins...

And that teeny tiny one is the one he picked out!
 
Now no trip to Vala's would be complete without a picture by the sign.

Here is Brady's from 2010

2011

And 2012! He's gotten so big! I didn't have anyone to take a picture while I held Layla up so I'll have to get her next year! :( 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs