Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

We're Back!

So sorry for the lack of updates in the last month! Blogger was giving me troubles (trying to charge me to upload more pictures) but I think we got it figured out so here we are again!  I'm going to try and blog about December and then we'll get to the future!  I hope that most of you got our Christmas card this year but if not, here are some pictures we took as a family before we left for Florida:
Brady got bribed by marshmallows and all of a sudden turned into supermodel Brady.  Not sure where he got this pose from but we went with it!

Again, being a cheese for the camera!

Miss Layla was not really feeling pictures that day but we did get one good shot of her!

Family photo #1

Family photo #2

Brian and I :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs