Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Truthful Tuesday


Another installment of Truthful Tuesdays where I tell the good, honest truth even if it embarrasses me in the process...


  • I signed up for a 10k that's in September and I'm all kinds of freaked out about it!  My main problem is how overheated I get when I run..hopefully it won't be warm!
  • I have a hard time leaving my kids for long periods of time.  I'm getting better about it but for some reason I'll be pulling my hair out with them, will get a chance for a break, and after a couple of hours all I want to do is be back with them. I have no clue why that is and it kind of drives me nuts; just enjoy your time away, Rachel! Maybe that's my motherly instinct kicking in so I don't leave them in Target for being crazy kids?? Some other spouses and I are planning on taking a girls trip to Kansas City and I realized I haven't spent more than probably 10 hours away from Layla? And I know I haven't spent more than 24 hours away from Brady. That's pathetic! I know I need the break (especially before Brian deploys) so I am determined to let loose, know that my children are in good hands, completely relax, and have fun.
  • I am so sick of cleaning poop out of a little boy's underwear. I will just leave it at that. Probably TMI but hey, it's the truth.
  • We're in the beginning stages of planning our 10 year high school reunion (I was class secretary senior year and Brian was treasurer, ha!) and it's pretty crazy to think it'll be 10 years next June since we graduated.  It really seems like just yesterday!
  • A lot of decisions in our house are decided by some good 'ol fashioned rock, paper, scissors.  2 out of 3, of course!
I can't believe you said that, Mom!


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Haha!! Her face in that photo!

Good luck on the 10k! I am seeing everyone stateside posting photos/statuses about how cool the weather is now, so I will pray that it continues through your 10k! You will rock it, I'm sure!

Janelle Cook said...

You'll have a great time running the 10K! And also, Kansas City is my hometown! When are you going? You'll have a BLAST there - so much to do!!! :)

Janelle

Sarah said...

Yesterday the little boy I babysat pooped in his pullup and I had to clean it all up. REALLY DUDE? Too many nooks and crannies. And to think he could have gotten two M&M's if only he had used the potty. ;)

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs