Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Two Little Siblings

There's nothing I love more than when my kiddos pay attention and have fun with each other.  Layla literally adores her big brother.  She gets giddy when he talks to her, plays with her, and laughs with her. One of their favorite times of the day is when Brady and I get Layla from her nap.  I know I've said this before, but I never knew how much I would enjoy watching their relationship grow together. I know that in the future they may despise each other but for now watching them have fun together is wonderful! Here are some pictures of them together:
Brady may never live it down but he loves playing "pretty" with his sister.

And Layla loves it when he puts makeup on her!

Layla giving her big brother a standing hug.

 Taking Layla for a walk on a nice day.  She looks like "Ahhh, I need a helmet!"

Snuggling with their daddy 

Reading a book with daddy before bed. Love them all! :)

And I apologize for the quality of the video but I just love their giggles together so I had to share! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs