Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Layla Has Me Worried

It stinks that I always have to be the bad guy, but come on guys.  Layla has me worried because...
I don't think she realizes she's only 2 months old.  Hey Layla, quit trying to dress like a teenager!

I don't think she realizes that 2 month olds don't draw.

I don't think she realizes that 2 month olds don't work in Vegas.

I mean, I know she thinks she looks good but as her older brother I feel like it's my duty to give her a dose of the real world.  Layla, boys don't like "super showy" girls.

She has me worried because of the kind of noises and smells come out of her bottom.

Oooh in other news, Build a Bear!

She also has me worried because she thinks she knows how to swim.  Layla, please.

I'm worried that she will be a clone of my mother. We only need 1 mommy in this world, that's for sure!

I'm worried because her aim isn't very good

Not that she would care

Ooh wave pool!

And lazy river!

Fun times!

Oh sorry, I got a little carried away there.  I'm also worried because her and mom are such a bore at water parks.

What am I going to do with you Layla?

I guess all I can do is stay my pretty Brady self.

THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs