Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fishing and Dinosaurs, Oh My!

So one day Daddy was like, "Hey Brady, let's go fishing."  So I said ok.

Oh hell no, are you kidding me? This is how you fish? 

Dad told me that it gets even better so I said ok.

"Ok now you just reel it in Brady"

"And then you wait."  And we waited.

And waited some more.

And all we caught was this stupid seaweed. Dad thought it was awesome.

So then Layla and I talked about how stupid fishing is and how we should just go get ice cream or steal cars or something.

And then he caught a real fish. 

"Look guys, a real big fish!"  Lame, dad.  Fishing is lame.

And then I said to myself, "Self, let's go catch us some dinosaurs."

And then we did.

They were much larger than I was expecting

And then I realized they weren't real.

I'm pretty sure Dad still thought they were.

I didn't want to break it to him..

But real fish are disgusting and fake dinosaurs are lame.  Moral of the story: don't let your parents plan activities.

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs