Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Family Pictures

A couple of weeks ago we had some family pictures taken. I wanted to document Brady at 3 and Layla at 1 and my friend Alyson took these wonderful shots for us.  I have the rights to the pictures so if you want any prints at all, let me know!
My smiley, sweet little babies

I just love this one. Just shows their sweet little innocence. 


Holding hands :)

Yeah someone's blue balloon popped in the car so we had a pink one as a substitute. He didn't care but he may in the years to come!

Such a boy already, sigh.

Love him!

My beautiful little lady



Now we just need some more teeth and some more hair! :)

She's just so sweet!

Birthday girl with her balloon

Family shot

Birthday girl with her cake smash

Brady had a blue cupcake too. They were trying to share frosting with each other!

Not too sure about the whole cake thing




I don't like this so much!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs