Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Layla 9 Months!

Only 10 days late but Miss Layla is 9 months old!  At her 9 month checkup she was 19 lbs, 1.5 oz (65%), 27.75 inches (55%) and her head was in the 86th percentile! Girl's got a big noggin!  Layla now has 3 teeth (working on her 4th, the second top one) and loves to let me know in the middle of the night that her mouth hurts.  The little bean has not been sleeping well. Ever since Christmas she's pretty much been sleeping horribly.  She got her first teeth, her first colds, went through a growth spurt, and all of it added together equals not too much sleep for mama.  I was in desperate mode today and bought an amber teething necklace.  Hoping that helps at least a little bit. She slept ok last night (only got up once at midnight) which is much better than the past couple nights (up 4+ times, sigh) so hoping better sleeping is just on the horizon! I miss my happy go lucky, good sleeping little gal!  Layla still isn't crawling but I'm quite ok with that.  She's super close and I think we're only weeks if not days away from pure craziness. She has found out that she can scoot on her booty and she enjoys that.  Layla eats like it's going out of style and has a new found appreciation for sippy cups.  She says mama, dada, and hi (pretty much the cutest little hi I've ever heard in my life).  She also loves screaming when she's happy, tired, upset, and eating. You can hear my children from a mile away! Here are some 9 month pictures of baby girl:
Uh I'm sorry, what am I supposed to be doing here?

Wear this headband? Ha, I think not.

She really thought I was going to wear that?! Hahaha!

Is this one better?

Mommy, mommy it's Brady's turn!
 
This is not fun


Oh wait, Daddy's going to take a picture? Should I turn like this?

Standing!


I HATE  BOWS!!!

Layla standing at the couch
 
Brady standing at the same couch just 2 years earlier

Brady and Layla at 9 months...yeah they don't really look alike at all to me!
Til next month! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs