Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's a Brady kind of day

Hi there. Remember me, Brady? Yeah I'm back.  And I've survived another holiday without a love to call my own.  I really thought that at 2 and a half I'd be ready to settle down but the bachelor life it is for me.  Anywho the fans have been asking where I've been, why I don't blog more, etc. Here is why:

Still trying this potty thing out.  The ladies aren't real fond of poop in one's pants so I'm working on it.  

I've also been brushing up on some magic.  Trying to get my sister to go away.

Instead I turn her into this. I'm working on it.

My photography business is flourishing. Booking clients almost daily.

And then there's the whole celebrating Valentine's Day thing.  Layla and I were pretty much pros at it.

Mom insists on doing this whole "treasure hunt" thing every holiday. Rascal and I were so fast at it you could barely see us.

Not sure why she thinks this is fun?  Why not just give me my present rather than make me search all through the house for it?  Women. They never make sense.

Ehhh guys. I think this is where the next clue is but, uhhh, is this a good idea?

Oh cool. So our presents ended up where you wash our "dirty" off. Oh that's neat.


Not sure what daddy asked cupid for but it looks like apple juice, cranberry juice, and a puppy?


I told Layla we should try some of Daddy's juice and she thought that was a great idea.

And then she slept for 5 hours....guess she can't handle some juice!

Mommy and Daddy thought it would be oh so cute to have Layla and I take a bath together on Valentine's Day. Awwhh. Not.  I had other plans.  "Psst.... Layla.....I have an idea....but act natural. Let's poop in the tub and give it to Mommy and Daddy!"

She didn't get the whole act natural part.

Hi Mommy and Daddy! We love taking baths together! What a fine idea you both had!

Hold my hand Layla! Push it out, push it out!

Well we couldn't do it so I decided to blow bubbles instead.

"Uhhh Brady, I did it!"

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

THE END!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs