Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine's Day!

I can't believe that another Valentine's Day has come and gone.  It really feels like February is just flying by.  I know that I'm probably weird but I just absolutely love holidays.  I love any reason to do something special for loved ones and Valentine's Day was no exception.  Here are some pictures from our Valentine's Day:
The night before (the 13th) Brian and I had a date night.  We celebrated being together for 12 years (a whole dozen, what??!) and went to a lovely restaurant in Omaha's Dundee neighborhood (Pitch Pizzeria). It was great having a night to ourselves while the kiddos had fun with Kaylee, our sitter.

A couple of days leading up to Valentine's Day I would write little love notes to my loves

And some days they had a little treat too

Everyday after Brian would get home Brady would be so excited because he "had mail!"

Brady got to have heart chocolate chip pancakes and strawberries

The morning of Valentine's Day Brady also had his parent's day out program. Here's all of his goodies from his little friends

My sweet little Valentine's

Pretty girl in her heart dress holding diaper rash cream.  (Whatever it takes to get a picture!) :)

Layla getting flowers from her daddy

This was our Valentine's layout.  It was almost like Christmas round 2!  There were goodies from family, neighbors, and friends.  We were spoiled! :)

And no Valentine's Day is complete without a treasure hunt! (I'm sure Brady will talk blog all about it)


Layla opening her card
She was pretty happy with her new remote


A big, big card from Rascal to Brady and Layla

And we completed our day with some chocolate cake!

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Love,
The Ross's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs