Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tiny Toots Graduate!

So, I'm not sure if everyone forgot or what, but I didn't receive any phone calls, texts, cards, presents, nothing on Tuesday for my Tiny Toots graduation. I'll let it slide this time, but please people keep up with my life. This is Brady blogging by the way if you're too slow to catch on. Geez. So basically Miss Amy (my swimming teacher) was like oh, Brady you're the best 5 month old I've ever had the pleasure of teaching swimming to. I was like lady, you better believe I'm the best student to have swam through your Tiny Toots class ever. Here are some pictures from my last swimming class.

I was just about to do a swan dive into the pool but my stupid mom had to take a picture and I don't let people take my picture swimming unless I'm getting paid.


Umm I'm pretty sure I asked for the water to be a calm 93 degrees, not 92 degrees.

I think Dad's more excited to watch me swim than I am to swim for these amateurs.


Dad, let go I can take it from here!


Perfect. Form.

My mom and I


Look at their faces. It doesn't take much to thrill this crowd. People it's not that hard to swim through a hula hoop.



And off I go!

Best swimmer in the class! Just another thing I've accomplished so far.
Just thought I would share some pictures from my Olympic training. Lots of people have been asking, and you have to give the people what they want. We went to Minnesota last weekend for a short visit to see Grandma and Grandpa and Nana and Papa. I'm sure my mom will blog later all about it. Sorry in advance. Well I have my 6 month pictures tomorrow, even though I'm 2 days short of 6 months (mom everyone's going to know!) so I had better go rest up. Nite, nite my people!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs