Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Minnesota Trip

First, I have to give a shout out to Brady, the recent Tiny Toots gradaute. As promised, I am blogging about our quick trip to Minnesota. We decided very last minute to shoot over quick to Minnesota to see my parents new place and to let Brady see both sets of grandparents. We had a great time but were sad that we didn't get to see too many people due to our short visit. The weather was great, and Brian and I were able to go on a date which was wonderful! :) It was great to see both of our parents and to see Brady interacting with them even more now. Here are some pictures from our trip:

Hiking in Eagan. I love this picture, I think Brady wanted Rascal's ear in his mouth!

Beautiful hike!

I love fall, so does Casey! :)


My hiking men



Brady with his godmother Laura


At the park with Dad, Mom, Papa, and Rascal and Mack



Not sure about the leaves!


Little man in red


Brady with his grandma



Sweet potato mustache!!



My cute little top gun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs