Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Brian is Home!!!

Here's a quick update!! Brian is home from SERE!! We couldn't be happier! Brady is also a big 5 month old and has started eating his first vegetables!! I will update more in the next blog but I just wanted to post these pictures and this video!


Since I have been told I'm never in any pictures, here's one! :)



Out of order, but yummy sweet potatoes!!

So excited to try sweet potatoes!!


So glad that Daddy's home!

My big 5 month old!


Blowing bubbles and laughing!

Love him!


What's up mom!


Cool cat on his way to the apple orchard


Sir, can you tell me where the apples are?


The apple pickers! Pearlie, myself, Brady, and Alma!

Us with our apples!

I can't believe he's 5 months old!!


His first bites of sweet potatoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs