Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trip Home!

Sadly, Brian left us for survival training on Sept 1. It was hard saying goodbye, knowing that he was going to be gone for a whole month, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Brady, Rascal, and I hopped in the car that evening and drove the 5.5 hours to Minnesota! I left late so that Brady would sleep the whole ride and that worked really well. We had a blast while we were home. Brady got to spend a lot of time with both sets of grandparents, and we had something going on every day. It was great to keep busy so we didn't miss Brian too much! I got to go to another Twin's game with my father-in-law, went to the Mall of America, spent time with friends, and spent time with my parents and in-laws! Here are some pictures of our trip:

Twin's game! And they won! :)

Hi my name is Brady and I'm cute


Brady and his grandpa in their Vikings shirts!



Alex and Brady with their Vikings stuff on too!


Very blurry but Sharday and Brady playing!

Emily and Brady at our 50's Grill breakfast!

Brady and his papa


Chewing on some celery at Nana and Papa's house


Brady and his grandma

My big boy and I!

He's getting so big!


Brady at the Mall of America for the first time!

Brady was smiling at all of the people walking by!

To see Dora, or not to see Dora.....

I miss this skyline..

Silly rice cereal man!

At 50's Grill!

Brady with his grandparents on Grandparent's Day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs