Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Brady's Update

Yo, yo, yo it's me Brady again! I know you've been missing my blogs. Well my mom did a horrible job updating this thing so I snuck out of my crib to give ya'll a real update. Excuse my crankiness, I had my shots today and man did those things hurt! Stupid nurses with their stupid needles. My thighs may be chubby but you can't just put needles in them, they won't deflate!


This is how I feel right now. Shots on top of this pain in my mouth my mom calls "teething". It sucks. At least I look good while in pain.


So my parents started giving me this weird thing on a spoon. Whatever it is, it is the sh#$! (mom edit) It's so much fun to eat it and then put my hands in my mouth and then put it in my mom's hair, my boppy, highchair, my outfit, everything. I feel like such a big boy now that I eat off a spoon!

Wanna know how irresponsible my parents are? They brought a 4 month old, hold on let me repeat this, A 4 MONTH OLD to a practice airshow. Do you know how loud those planes are? Then on top of that they made me wear this stupid hat. Can you tell how pissed I am? Honestly.


However, my parents made 1 good decision. Swimming. Yeah I know I knocked them in my last blog for signing me up for swimming lessons but I seriously knocked everyones socks off with how good I am. My teacher called me a natural. Probably the next Michael Phelps. On Tuesday it was "go under day". My mom was so nervous but not me! The teacher grabbed me, blew in my face, and dunked me under the water so fast I couldn't even yell formula! Let it be known that the other 5 children in the water, I was the only one that didn't cry the 5 times I went under. Not once. If that doesn't scream man to you, I don't know what does.



After swimming. No big deal. All those kids in the pool are staring at me waiting for my autograph. Also, my dad has a nice farmer's tan. He's cool though.


Yeah I'm a Vikings fan. What of it? Yeah they might have done really bad, but I don't care.


Wait, is that bottle for me? I'm drooling just thinking about it. I think the head turn I am portraying shows a great angle of my face. Plus my socks look excellent. I had to eat a big meal before going to hang out with these women that adore me.

They were fighting over me. Like I can help it. Sharday was like let me hold him, and Alex was like no, let me hold him. I told you ladies, there is plenty of Brady to go around. Sharday you can take the poop and Alex you can take the spit up. No but seriously, these women dig me.


I think the freakin paparazzi was at this Vikings dinner. Honestly do they have to get every angle of me with my girlfriends? They just never stop. There's my Godmother in the background!

Didn't take Sharday long to get my clothes off. Oh Brady, you must be warm, take off your Vikings shirt and sit on my lap with your rattle. Looks like she's checking out my biceps. Luckily I did a lot of laps in the pool so my body was looking good.

Cost of a sleeper: $7
Cost of a pack of 152 diapers: $29.99
Spending an evening with Brady: priceless
Yeah it takes 2 women to change a Brady diaper.

This is my new friend Annaleigh. She's 7 months old and I feel like our moms were trying to push us to be a couple. I mean she was nice and all, she let me play with her toys, but she's just not my type. I like women with college degrees, money, and hair that goes below their ears. No offense Annaleigh. I wish you the best.

This is my Papa. He is the coolest. Don't tell Child Protective Services, but he let me help him make beer. And he showed me where his hops are. So, I could basically make beer at my house. I'm surprised he didn't let me taste it. I swear!

Then, after not letting me taste it he teases me with a steak. Look Brady, you don't have teeth, you can't have this. Ha jokes on you Papa, when I took that nap in your bed I spit up on your pillow. Take that!

Then they thought it was funny and cute to give me a piece of celery. Real responsible. Although I have to admit it was quite fun to play with.

Mall of America! SO much to look at!

So Grandma and Mom thought it would be so cute to have me take a picture with Dora. First of all, Dora was a fake. She didn't speak any Spanish. And she didn't sing. To let everyone know how I felt about that, I spit up all over the floor after the picture. True story. Take that Dora!


My Papa comes up with the silliest rides!

This one is called ride the bucking Mack dog.

More ladies that dig me. I swear one of them was going to put me in their purse and take me home with them. It never gets old though hearing how handsome, strong, smart, and funny I am.

Like I said rice cereal is awesome! Picnic at my grandma and grandpa's house!

I am an angel.
Alright well it is about that time. Till next time everyone! Keep the fan mail coming!
Love,
Brady
Mom note (sorry if Brady has offended anyone in this post, especially you, Dora)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs