Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

18 Months?!

Oh sweet Layla girl, I can't believe you're already a year and a half, a whole 18 months!

It seems like just yesterday you were born.

My sweet,

peaceful,

easy-going,

beautiful,

mommy- milk loving,

little baby.

Didn't you just turn a year old? 

And now you are all toddler, all of the time. I love how verbal you are and how expressive and loving you are. And wow your hair has grown!

"Really? Only half a cupcake? This is the worst half birthday ever!"

"Ugh Mom, drop the camera and clean a girl up!"

And I love how much you love your brother.

But do me a favor? And stop growing up so quick?

Because no one, and I mean no one is ready for this sight.

Love you pretty girl! Happy 18 month (half!) birthday! :)


4 comments:

Becky Dougherty said...

Happy Half-Birthday, Layla! :)

Traci@TheHallway said...

Happy 18 months sweet girl!!! Why do they have to grow up so quickly?! :)

Jenny @ Creatively Blooming said...

Happy 18 months, Layla! The pictures of her with the half cupcake cracks me up!!!

Jenn said...

What a cute squishy newborn!!! And omg the face after the cupcake. Seriously, Mom?! Buy me this car since you only gave me half a cupcake. ;)

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs