Another round of Truthful Tuesday's brought to you by me.
- I've been an Air Force wife for 5 years and tonight is the first Bunco I will have attended. A little behind, perhaps?
- I recently have developed somewhat of a taste for beer. Not just any beer though. It has to be a wheat beer with either a lemon or an orange flavor...I really like Leine's Orange Shandy and Summer Shandy..yum!
- I pretty much will find any reason to celebrate any holiday/birthday/occasion because I absolutely love parties. That being said, I am going to be 28 one month from today and it doesn't excite me in the least. Maybe it's a sign I'm getting older that I care so much more about everyone else's birthdays than I do mine now...what's happened to me?!
- I'm not so sure that I want my kids to be in the military. Not that I wouldn't be proud of them or support them completely, I just don't know that I wish that for them and their future spouses/families. It's a hard life and it's not for everyone.
- I find that I just suck at cleaning my house. I really need to devise a cleaning schedule and stick with it. It seems that we just invite people over to force us to clean our house completely. I just want a company ready house all of the time but with two kiddos it's so dang hard. Anyone have any suggestions??
And with that I'm off to do housework! Happy Tuesday everyone! :)