Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Layla 6 Months

My sweet girl is 6 months old! Already?!  I know I say it every month but her life is honestly flying by.  She is still such a sweet little lady who is smiley and happy 90% of the time.  She just had her 6 month well check and is weighing in a 15 lbs, 13 oz (44%) and is 26 inches long (56%).  Her head, not suprisingly, is in the 70th percentile (she has such a big head!).  She's been eating more and more solid foods and she's kinda picky (wonder who she got that from?).  We think she may have a food sensitivity to bananas (she broke out the next day, which funny enough was the day of her doctor appt) but we're going to try again in a couple of weeks. I guess they can grow out of them pretty quickly.  Layla loves to play with toys, play in her jumper, and just be near people that smile and talk to her and tell her how pretty she is. I think that if Layla tried hard enough she could crawl. However she's more content to sit in our laps or stand in her jumper. Why crawl when someone will move you around? I'm in no rush for her to be mobile! :)  Here are some pictures I took of her on her half birthday:
She was more interested in eating the 6 month sign than sitting prettily next to it.

Silly little girl!

Already into shoes

I just love her sweet giggles

 

Layla at 6 months
&
Brady at 6 months

 
 
Quick walk down memory lane:
Birth (5/15/12)

1 Month (6/15/12)

3 months (8/15/12)

6 months (11/15/12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs