Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

The Real Story

Hi. It's Brady. I feel the need to tell the people the real story from the weekend.  It's time the truth came out.  Layla and I were horribly bullied and forced to do things we did not want to.  Here is the weekend.  THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!:
Since I heard Laura and Alex were coming I told Mom I needed a haircut so I could look my best.

Layla said she need to work out so she would look nice.

The weekend started out fine.  We went to an art fair and Laura tried explaining art to me.  I told her it looked like something I do at my PDO. People pay money for this?
Then I met this kid who said, "Whatever you do, don't get near the guy with the stick." Yeah, ok weirdo.
 
Then we went over and this sick band was playing.  I was showing all the ladies my moves.
 
Hey wait a minute, is that what I think it is?
 
I'll catch up with you guys later, I'm headed to the beer tent.

And before I knew it, I was face to face with the stick man.  And that's when things just changed. For the worse. The adults got evil....



Laura and Layla were just playing nicely.

And then she told Layla her dress was ugly.

And that she looked chubby.

We went to the park and Laura said, "I'm so much better at parks than you Brady."


And then she threatened me. And Rascal thought it was funny.

And then Mom tried to choke me.

I was hoping that a good night of sleep would help regulate everyone. The next morning Laura and I danced to some Wiggles.

And Dad called and made fun of us. Not you too Dad, not you too!
 

Oooh but the corn was cool!

Real cool!
Alex then told me the corn was hers and that I needed to give it all to her.

And then Mom said, "If you don't sit here, smile, and look like you're having fun I'll make sure you never see another morsel of corn in your entire life." I decided then that I had enough.  It was time to break this spell the crazy stick man had cursed us with.


Laura led us into the corn.  I knew that the corn had to be a sign of better times.

No, THIS WAY!

I rang the bell and the curse was lifted.  It was a rough, rough weekend but Layla and I survived.  Barely.
 
THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs