Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Laura and Alex's Visit!

This past weekend we were so blessed to have some of my bestest friends Laura and Alex visit! They were both bridesmaids in our wedding and I'm so glad that we still stay in touch and that they're willing to drive 6 hours to come see us! I've known Laura since kindergarten and we've been through so much together. She's Brady's godmother and is such a wonderful and caring person! Alex was my college roommate freshman and sophomore years and I'm so blessed that we've stayed good friends since!  She is so selfless and I just love spending time with her and reminscing about our college days! They put up with the Wiggles and Thomas and I'm pretty sure they have both memorized. We had such a fun weekend although it went by way too fast.  We didn't get much sleep (stayed up a little too late talking!) but we had a good time and enjoyed some nice weather and some kid friendly activities. Here are some pictures from our weekend:
Saturday morning we decided to go to the Aksarben Art Fair

Brady and Laura walking in to the art fair. And my camera string came along too.

They had a cool bubble tower that Brady enjoyed!

Layla did not.

Then we had some nummy cupcakes from Jones Bros Cupcakes.

Brady and his ladies!

Alex and her buddy Layla

Brady thought Laura was funny after she ran a mile uphill with him.

He then decided that sideways pictures with his favorite ladies was the way to go.

Alex's turn!

And Mommy's turn!

Then the next day we went to Ditmar's Apple Orchard. Which had no apples to pick.

Layla was not happy about the apple situation

Taking pictures with my babies on some hay!

Took quite a bit of convincing but Brady came to take a picture!

Layla laughing with Alex

Layla with her aunties!

Layla's first corn maze!

Are we ever going to make it out?
 
We had a great weekend and I can't wait to see them again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs