Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Big News!

We are happy to announce that Brady is going to be a big brother!! Baby #2 is due on May 20, 2012. This is the reason for the lack of blogs the last couple of months. I have felt way worse this time around with the morning sickness and the intense fatigue.This first trimester has been rough, but now at 11.5 weeks I am starting to feel human again. We are very excited to be expanding our family and feel very blessed to have been able to get pregnant a second time. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous to have kiddos 2 years and 1 month apart, but we really wanted them to be close in age so we're welcoming the challenge. Brian is deploying here in the next month or so for 60 days to Japan. I'm so thankful that he will be gone during my second trimester and not the first or third but sad that he will miss Christmas, the gender ultrasound (we hope to Skype it), and feeling the baby kick for the first time but that is the nature of the beast in the Air Force. Luckily he will be home for awhile and will be here for the birth which is the important part.

Our first glimpse at our second little miracle. Can't wait to see how much he or she has grown!



We actually found out on September 11th that we were pregnant. Not the best day to have found out, but it will now give us a happy memory of that day. This is me at 4 weeks. Wish I were still that small! I haven't taken a recent picture, it's really true that the second time around you really pop faster! I have my next doctor's appointment next week where I will hopefully find out when we can find out the gender! I am so excited to see if Brady will have a brother or sister!! So again, I apologize for the lack of blogs lately, but hopefully now that I'm feeling better there will be more, more frequently. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs