Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Day in the Life

I get tons of fan mail saying, "Hey Brady, what's a normal day for you like?" And, "What does a good looking dude like you do all day?" So when the people beg, I answer. Here is a typical day for a dude named Brady:




5:30 am: wake up my mother. The earlier, the better.



6 am: Tribal call to the neighborhood. Papillion! Brady is awake.


6:15 am: Breakfast.





7 am: Feed and bathe my rubber duckies while my mom tells me the "right way" to do it. Ugh.



8 am: Watch Sesame Street with mom while Rascal creeps on us.


Gah, he's so jealous of my life.






9 am: Have my servants pull me around in my wagon.




10 am: Put in some time at the construction zone (my new job)



11 am: Put in some time at the fire station (my old job)



Noon: Pick up chicks. Not in a creepy way, I just use the pick up lines I learned at the station.



12:30: Lunch




1:00: Go grocery shopping for the family and steal samples from the sample ladies. It's so easy.





1:30: Do yardwork, usually weeding or moving rocks.



2:00-2:15: Nap



3:00: Play baseball/tan (Can't get tan lines!)






3:30 Dance. Dance. And dance some more. (See first video).



4:00: Read books, (see video below).



5:00: Practice being a gangster




6:00: Patrol the yard looking for bad guys, monkeys, and bananas.



6:05: Eat dinner





7:00: Relax in my recliner until bedtime.




And people say that baby's lives are easy? Have you seen the schedule that I keep? And this day I didn't even have a playdate! Here are those videos I promised:








Dancing






Reading. PS Menards is awesome!




Thanks to all of my fans! XOXO -Brady

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs