Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My 1st Hawaiian Luau

So my parents one day said, "Hey Brady, wanna have a Hawiian luau at our house?" I said if there were girls, swimming pools, and cookies I was in. The rest is history..........


To practice for the party, Dad brought me to his squadron bar



"Sir, what can I get you?" Did I say that right, Dad? (mom note: This is not what happened at all, Brady was never near nor was he serving alcohol at our party. Please take what he says with a grain of salt. RR)


Utter embarrassment



Honestly, do they just exist to embarrass me? Please!


Some of the decorations. I hung up the totem pole, I just stood on my highchair and taped it up!


Yes, cookies!!!!


Are they here yet, are they here?!


"Ha, I'm sorry fellas, I thought this was a girls and Brady only party?"


Rascal was even making new friends




There was this new girl there. I couldn't for the life of me think of what to say to her....



Finally I just got her attention. "Hey, umm, see this grass? It's mine." It's the best I could come up with at the time. :(


I know Preston, I know. I feel the same way.


Next I did a fire truck demonstration and Dad played the bongos. Big turnout, big turnout.


This punch is delicious.


My friends hanging out in my pool


while I had to wear this stupid hat


I am NOT related to them, I swear!


I tried again... "See that chair, it's mine." Neither of them were impressed. I need some tips from Dad.



See those tiki torches? I lit them myself.


Then we played some limbo....


no one could do it....


but I could, yes!!


Maybe this hat isn't so bad?



The next day Dad said, let's wear our Hawaiian shorts to the park and we'll try this whole hitting on girls thing again. My dad's the best!




Only cute boys can slide in Hawaiian shorts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs