I feel like I needed a random post to catch everyone up on what's been going on here. Soo here we go:
- Like I said in a previous post, we sold our house! We had the inspection and with just a few minor repairs we're on our way to closing on May 23rd!!
- Oh but did I mention that Brian graduates from school here in Montgomery on the 16th? So that gives us less than a week back at our old house.
- Oh, wait did I also mention that we just got Brian's orders for Colorado? And yeah we're moving in July now. So we're officially homeless starting May 23rd.
- So needless to say I've been stressed trying to figure out what all we're doing (mainly visiting family in June, I think?) and trying to find a house in Colorado. I don't lie when I say I stalk Zillow and AHRN to find rentals, I mean by the hour. And when we see a house we like and call on it, they say that there's already x amount of showings and they only listed it an hour ago, they're so surprised, blah blah blah. EVERY TIME. With so many military installations there and with it being PCS (moving) season I'm starting to officially get nervous and wonder if maybe our best option would be to buy a house there. Not sure if I'm ready to do that whole process all over again though.
- Brady has less than a week left of being 3. Which makes me happy and sad all at the same time. He's growing up so fast!
- I randomly got a yucky head cold this week. No clue where I got it from as the kids aren't sick and really no one around me is sick. It's been a bummer but I think I'm slowly on the mend!
- We are headed to the BEACH this weekend!! Ahh I seriously can't wait!! Follow my instagram for hopefully lots of beach pictures. We're going to Destin and the weather isn't going to be super warm but we're really excited to just see the ocean and make sandcastles in the sand.
Hope everyone has a blessed Easter weekend! :)