Quite the title, huh? This will be a very random post, but you know what? Sometimes random posts are just what you need.
- Do you ever feel like there's such a thing as blogging jinx? Like when you say your kids are sleeping/eating/behaving really well and then like the second you post it they start doing the complete opposite? Yeah so my sweet Brady post? Kind of been a stinker since then. I know he's getting anxious about all of the future changes and misses home (Omaha) but come on, bud! 4 is supposed to be awesome and so far it's been anything but that. Buuuttt it's only been 5 days, so I guess I'll give it some time.
- Speaking of blogging jinxes, remember my post complaining about the fact that there were no houses in Colorado to rent? Well literally hours after I posted that, I found a house, called, scheduled a showing for our friends there to go check it out, and after a couple days it was ours! Things are finally starting to come together with this whole move and we're really, really excited about this new house! Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to decorate it all! :)
Check out the mountain view from one of the bedrooms....can't wait!!
- One of my bestest friends from kindergarten is flying in tomorrow to Atlanta. I am beyond excited. I'm taking the kids to the Georgia Aquarium before her flight and then after Brian gets home from school Friday we're hitting the road and heading to a resort down in Destin. JUST US GIRLS!!!! Did I say that I'm beyond excited? Oh because I am. I'm feeling the mommy guilt already but I think it's time. I haven't left them for more than a night and I think that after 4 years it's time to take a weekend for myself. It'll be Brian's first weekend alone with the kids but I know they'll all do great.
- Brian still doesn't have his official orders yet (should be coming this week) for our PCS and we called TMO (the people who move us) and they said they now need 5 weeks notice. Soooo we may just be moving ourselves. Not stressful at all.
- This little lady is going to be 2 in 2 weeks. Where has the time gone? And I am so not ready for another round of the 2's already. Please tell me we're in the worst of it now, ok little one?
- We only have 2.5 weeks left here in Alabama. It's flown by. I think it's because we've stayed so busy and made a point to go see so many things. We've seriously had so much more fun here than I expected. After we get back to Omaha we have 6 days left in our old house, then go on to temporary housing for a week, throw in throwing a big birthday party for both of the kids, then off to Minnesota for 2 weeks for our 10 year reunion, a wedding several birthdays, and then it's off to our new home in Colorado! As I've been telling the kids, pretty soon we're going to have a magnificent adventure! AKA hold on tight, it's going to be a wild ride! :)