Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our Summer Together

Whew!! Sorry that it's been so long since we've blogged last. I swear since Brian has been home time has been flying! We've been keeping really busy. It has continued to be wonderful having Brian home. We spent a week in Minnesota (I will blog about that later) and have been doing things around Nebraska as well. Here are some recent pictures:



Showing off my pearls from Qatar that Brian brought back for me.



Brady and I at his last swimming lesson



Brian and Brady at the Aksarben (Nebraska backwards!) Farmer's Market



I got on my bike for the first time in 10 years. See Dad, I told you I would use this bike! :)


Brian got a bike and a trailer for his Father's Day presents so Rascal got to test out the trailer first while Brady napped.


And then Brady got to try it!



Our lovely friends the Rohrbachers watched Brady one night so we could go out for a fancy steak dinner to celebrate our anniversary.



We also drove by the new College World Series stadium while the championship game was going on.


We went to the zoo and got up close to some tigers!


We got a family ride on the carousel (I'm sure Brady will blog about later).


We also had a bbq. The previously deployed daddies sipping their white russians.



Here's the video of Rascal getting his bike ride!


More blogs to come!.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs