Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Things I Hate

Well things can't always be sunny in Bradyland. I just need to blow off some steam and let my adoring fans know that although I am very handsome, my life isn't a basket of peaches.



1. When birthdays are not mine and the cake is not mine to smash.


2. When your license gets revoked and your grandma has to push you around the neighborhood. Pure humiliation.





3. When you "accidentally" crash your car and AAA takes more than an hour to get there.


4. When you have an important mission to get to and your grandma keeps feeding you goldfish.



5. Matching shirts. 'Nough said.

I know, Grandpa, I know.



6. Yardwork



7. Spilled milk.


8. Bite sized baby food for a man.


9. Helping your grandpa grill steaks when you know you won't get to eat them.



10. Hanging out with Rascal and then finding out he sold me out to the momarazzi.





11. Being so handsome that it's crazy. It's hard work people, I'm telling you!



12. Stupid guys with hot girlfriends.


13. Going to an empty park with no fans to cheer me on.

Umm hello did no one get my tweet that I was going to be at the park today?!



12. Ballroom dancing by myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs