Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Girls Weekend

This past weekend my 3 good friends from home came to visit. I think they mainly came to visit their boyfriend, Brady but they hung out with me too. We had a blast! There's something to be said about being apart for months and then seeing each other and it feels like no time has passed at all! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends who spoiled Brady and I all weekend. Thanks girls, love you all! :)



Spending our first night on the deck with a glass of wine and a whole lot of girl talk.

Left to right: Laura, myself, Alex, and Sharday



Brian even came and had a margarita with us, so nice of him!


Laura and I! We realized that we've known each other for 20 years...crazy! And Alex, Sharday, and I have known each other for 7!





The neglected son and I. Love you Rascal! :)




Laura, Alex, and I at the Omaha Farmer's Market.




More of the Farmer's Market. I promise Brady was here! He will share his pictures later, I'm sure!




Enjoying the warm weather.




This was Brady in the pool about a year ago....



And this was Brady yesterday...what a difference a year makes! Makes me sad, my little boy is getting so big!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs