Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hello April!

I can't believe it's April already! My little boy is going to be 1 this month, crazy! As long as this last year has felt at times, it really did go by fast! Brady is changing every day, it's pretty amazing. He can say so many new words and is getting so close to walking, it's scary! His top front teeth cut his gums today (which has been a joy and a half) but I'm looking forward to seeing what he looks like with more teeth. It's only been about a month since Brian left but we are ready for him to come home! It's been so nice to be able to skype with him most every day, although neither Brady or I are fans of his "desert mustache". It's been trying at times to be on my own with Brady. It's no fun taking care of a sick baby who is teething while doing all of the cooking and cleaning on my own and running over a bolt and having to get a new tire, but it's definitely making me stronger. I don't know what I would do without my two little boys and my friends and family. They make it do-able! :) Here are some pictures from our last few weeks:
Silly boy LOVES the cabinets. Nothing is done completely right though without his tongue out.

Like I said! He also has the Brian glaze going on.

It's been so nice lately, we got to have lunch outside one day! Today it was 86 and humid, it was so weird! Storms are a brewing right now though, I can hear the wind!

One of his first few times standing on his own!



He was adamant about feeding himself with the spoon....and this was the result.


My handsome 11 month old


He sure loves monkeying around!


He learned to clean up! I have been trying for months to get him to do this. He has done it one time, one time only. BUT I got it on video!



Brady is so silly. He has picked up on the fact that I talk with my hands. Sometimes I catch him outside making gestures with his hands and talking to himself. It cracks me up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs