Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Life of A Crawling Man

This crawling thing is AWESOME!! I love it. I'm able to get wherever I want, I can play with whatever toy I want, I can make my parents follow me wherever I want, and I can annoy Rascal whenever I want! Also it snowed here!



Rascal and I watching the neighbor snowblow




Why is he so horrible at it??!


Just hanging out with my buddy Rascal talking trash about the neighbors



Snowsuit=baby straitjacket




Showing the neighbors a thing or two about how a real man snowblows. Sheesh!





Cool!....snow sucks


There's just something about a good crawl that just makes me crazy inside! See?




Mama, I come get you!! Feed me.....and change my diaper. All that smiling made me poop.



Don't judge me. My bottle leaked and mom (of course) neglected to clean it up. I will let none go to waste.



Oh crap, that wasn't formula....that was beer! :(


Yeah I can stand at the recliner by myself. Think that's a big deal? I can also leave the biggest drool stain known to man on a recliner.



Mom thinks it's soo cute to take pictures of me crawling. Really mom? Do I take pictures of you doing the dishes, cleaning, and cooking? I'm just doing my job as a baby, get over it.


There's just something about a recliner that puts a man to sleep


Ha, yeah right mom I wouldn't be caught dead doing the laundry, I was just checking for drops of formula.


Oh, did I tell you this one? Mom and Dad decided to put me in jail! Why you might ask?



Hahahahahaha, I will never tell.....



Oh, by the way this is Rascal. He just got a haircut and his 5th Birthday is on Sunday. Send him a gift, card, or a shout out.




Just me crawling like a gangster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs