Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Fun

TGIF!  It's been a busy, busy week full of preschool, playdates,  soccer, gymnastics, Christmas events, and Christmas shopping!  But for today, I have something really neat to share with you, a great addition to your Christmas list or a great gift for that music lover: The AwoX Striim Light.

AwoX is a pioneering connected smart home company that specializes in "dual use" bulbs! It is a WiFi or Bluetooth enabled light bulb that allows you to play music through a mobile phone or tablet playlist.  Now, by just turning on the lamp, you can dance to your favorite tunes.  In addition, you can synchronize your sound zones around the house with several StriimLIGHT WiFi speakers.

I'll be honest, when I was contacted about this product, I had absolutely no clue as to how this would work...a speaker...in a lightbulb?? But I was curious and it quickly was sent to my home. My husband is all about electronics so he was a little giddy when it arrived and instantly tried it in several places in our home. 

Our favorite place is in our bedroom. We have a jacuzzi tub that the kids regularly bathe in which is adjacent to our room and the kids have loved having music during bath time.  "Mommy, we want the lighbulb music!" They crack me up.

So how does it work? All Brian had to do was sync our phones to the lightbulb and we can use our playlists and play them from our phone while adjusting the light too. Super easy!


My only complaint is that the lightbulb itself is a little big so it can make our lamp look a little awkward with the lampshade on it. Other than that though, it's been an awesome addition to our home! We've been having a lot of fun playing around with it so check it out!


I have a couple other products I'm going to share in the next few days as well, so stay tuned! Have a great weekend!


**I was sent this product in return for an review. My review is completely my own thoughts and honest feelings about the product.**

1 comments:

Jen said...

I've never heard of this before but it's really cool!

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs