Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Things My Kids Say That Make Me Say Hmmm....

It really is true that kids say the darnedest things. But sometimes those things can either make you laugh or make you cringe because it's in front of a ton of people. Here are some things my kids have said lately that have done just that....

Brady, randomly one day: "Thanks for making me so handsome mommy!"

Layla tells me she has to go potty so I put her on the toilet: "No poopy, just baby toots!"

Brady: "Mommy! Where should we live today?!" This was after our couple months of craziness going from place to place, BREAK MY HEART!!

Layla at the park: "What your name? What my name?" The kid stares at her. "My name Layla Bean." Brady: "But you can call her Mrs. Bean or Beaner Chick."

Brady examining the dinner laid out before him: "Layla, coleslaw!!!!!!" Acting like it's the best thing he's ever, ever seen.

Layla at a restaurant walks up to a guy before we leave: "You're stinky!" And the guys response? "No, you're stinky!" Could have died. No idea why she did or said that, he was not stinky, as far as we could tell! Thank goodness he was a good sport! 

Brady: "Grown ups drive cars, planes, trains. Child's can't, they have sticky hands."

Brady: "When I grow up I'm going to drink beer and talk to friends too, just like Daddy."

Brady: "One day I'll have $99 and be rich."

Layla's favorite thing to say lately, ugh: "When I grow up I'm gonna have big boobies." Not sure where she got that from. I mean, it's probably true but still it's not like we tell her that!

Brady: "I'm going to make 10 babies." YIKES.

 Brady: "Daddy can't pee all over the yard. That'd be really, really messy."

Me: "Want a snack?" Brady: "Sure! How about suckers and milk?!" Yum. And no.

Layla, grabbing her bottom and shaking it: "BOOTY!" All day long. Especially when there's an audience. Sigh. 


These kids! Love 'em, even when they embarrass the heck out of me!




7 comments:

Semper Ag said...

I can't even pick my favorite....these just made me laugh so hard!!! Maybe the "daddy can't pee all over the yard one?" lol. Ahh...I love kids...they're so...honestly funny....haha

Shannon said...

"Child's can't, they have sticky hands." - -- he really had a point. Makes perfect sense to me.

My daughter tells me she doesn't want to have big boobies like Mommy. Uh - sorry to break it to you, lady.

Jen said...

Hahaha! They are so funny! :)

Becky Dougherty said...

Haha! Too funny! :)

Jenn said...

hahahaha TEN kids?! You will have your grandmama hands busy, Rachel!! They are too funny!

Janelle Cook said...

Hahahaha, these all had me laughing so hard! Kids are hilarious!

Traci@TheHallway said...

Hahahahahaha!

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs