Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Livin the Dream




Hey it's Brady again! I know that's a relief since Mom's last blog stunk!! I've been living the dream here in Nebraska. Let me share with a few photos:




Dad has taught me and Rascal how to drive. I'm really good. Only hit our other car twice.




I've also been sharing lawn duties with Dad. Thank goodness he's home!





I went to the apple orchard and picked my very first apple. You can call Child Protective Services about my lack of shoes.




Pretty dang proud of my apple.




Stud man in a field of apples





The orchard even asked me to be the new "apple boy" spokesman.





One of the other kids got jealous and beat me up. (Mom note: he did not get beat up, he was bit by 2 mosquitos and swelled up a bit. He's a sensitive boy.)




Naps with my best friend are the best.




Then one day my dad cut my hair! It was so jagged and uneven, just like I wanted it!




Thanks Dad, I love it!




Dad and I strolling the AppleJack Festival for the ladies.




This band was AWESOME! Check out my videos below




Then we went to the petting zoo. These sheep were lame.




They think they're soo cool but they're sooo lame!




My call sign is Lieutenant Rad. But you can call me Brady.




I can slide all by myself now, no big deal




Sometimes Luke and I go to the park together.




And sometimes we throw sand at each and fight

The End.






Oh wait, wait, wait. My videos!




This band should be on MTV. Seriously.











Who does this jerk think he is? This is MY band!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs