Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm BAACCCKKK....My Minnesota Trip

I know, I know, it's been forever. No excuse, I know. What have I been doing you ask?


I really thought it was about time that I took a look deep inside my 17 month self. Deep reflection, deep meditation.......



Take some time by the pool.....


And I'm back. Here are some pictures from my trip to Minnesota.......


I started off the trip as a beaver


It was pretty neat, met a lot of ladies that way


I was very convincing.




Then we celebrated Uncle Danny's birthday!

The best part of birthdays........

CAKE!!!! Num, num, num, num, num!!


And opening presents. Rascal and I chose to take our shirts off, Uncle Danny did not.


In all of the birthday excitement I somehow lost my pants. It's ok, it happens.

Then my parents and Nana and Papa brought me to a little thing called the "Minnesota State Fair." It was interesting....


Dad and I cruising for chicks. Typical.


Papa said, "Brady, if you look through this wall and smile I will buy you something really nice." So duh, of course I did it.


There's a rule that if your a Ross and suffer from the Ross curse (complete irresistability to women) , you must wear a blue shirt to the state fair. That way you can spot each other in a crowd.



Then Dad brought me on a giant slide. Yep that's me on the left. I hated every single moment of it.


Cool Mom, you have ears. When do I get my gift?


Papa told me to come with him. I thought, this is it! He's going to buy me a car! Or a tractor or a lawn mower, this is awesome!!


Then he told me it was a lie just to get me to smile. Papa, you are a cruel, cruel man.


So I rebelled and got a tatoo.


Then everyone had the genius idea to take me to a little farm.


And once again, we did this for Dad.


I tried to play along but this was just about the lamest thing I'd ever seen.


I couldn't help it alright, a man sometimes needs a little siesta.


Everyone took this time to try some delicious food. Thanks guys, thanks. I believe this one was bacon on a stick.


Mom eating a pronto pup. Oh no, that's ok guys I wouldn't want to try that. OH no, no.


Yeah just stuff your faces. Jerks.


And then I woke up in a sheep pen.


I've really had enough of this state fair thing.


No, seriously, can we go home now?


Conclusion: the state fair is nuts.


THE END!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs