Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spike and Lauren's Wedding

So sorry for the lack of updates lately! Brady and I took a little blogging hiatus but we are back!! We went to Minnesota for Labor Day weekend because Brian was in his good friend Spike's wedding. We had a great time celebrating their marriage, went to the state fair, and spent time with friends and family. Here are some more pictures from our trip:



Brian and I before the wedding rehearsal.


Spike and his groomsmen at the rehearsal


Lauren and Spike are married!


Brian and I with our friends at the wedding


Brian and I



Brian and I with his parents



Brian and I with my parents


Laura and I at the wedding


Brian and I with the happy couple!


Laura and I being silly!


Brian and I with our mamas.


Brian with some high school buddies.


Park Center grads


The first dance


Everyone breaking it down on the dance floor


Overall it was a wonderful weekend!! More posts to come! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs