Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Brian's 25th Birthday and Ross Christmas

Hello! I thought it was about time for a little blog makeover. I was getting sick of the same ol look, so thought I would go with a little festive design. It seems like I never get enough time to blog anymore, Brady man keeps me very busy during the waking hours! He's crawling backwards and in a circle now, along with rolling so he is getting into everything possible and only seems to be occupied with things he shouldn't be getting into. And he's also into screaming now as well so that's loads of fun. It's a good thing he's cute! :)

Brian just celebrated his 25th birthday on the 16th. I tried to do it up big and bombarded him with 25 cards throughout the day, each with a clue as to what one of his presents was. I embarrassed him good by getting his fellow co-workers in his squadron to bring him cards and cookie cakes, so everyone knew it was his birthday! :) One of his birthday presents was 25 different kinds of beer so he's been having fun trying all of those. He also got a beer making kit from his parents and a home surround sound system from my parents and I. The next day we got our friends together and went out to dinner and had lots of cake! I think all in all it was a good birthday.

This weekend we celebrated our Christmas here in Papillion. We didn't want to transport all of our presents to Minnesota, so Brady got to experience his first Christmas present opening a little early. Just like Rascal, Brady really liked opening presents. It was fun to watch him open all his presents even though he really had no idea what was going on. We all got lots of good gifts and are excited to travel to Minnesota to spend Christmas with our families. Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks:

My silly men

Brian's birthday!


Our friends out for Brian's birthday

The cakes: chocolate, vanilla, and ice cream!



Blowing out his candles. The flame was the same color as the candle. I thought it was super cool, not everyone agreed. :(




Brady wanting to stay up and party when it was his bedtime


Our Christmas


Brady opening his stocking

Rascal opening his stocking, he was really into it!

Brian opening his stocking


Me with my stocking!



My Santa baby

Rascal helping Brady play with his new toys

Me and little Santa man

Rascal playing with his new toy under the tree

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs