Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello 2010!

We are back! We had a great Christmas and New Years and hope that everyone else did too! It was great to be home in Minnesota and see friends, but I have to admit the snow, ice, and cold got pretty old! You would think I had grown up in the south based on how I can't handle the cold anymore. We had pretty bad weather while we were there though. We left Mississippi on the 22nd and drove straight through to avoid the blizzard. When we got to Minnesota it snowed all day on the 23rd, 24th, and 25th. Then it turned to freezing rain, and then it just got super cold! It was -26 air temp when we left on the 3rd.

We spent Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with Brian's family and it was great! We spent a lot of time with friends and family and eating the foods we can't get here in Mississippi. On New Year's Eve we celebrated with some friends from high school. I celebrated with a few glasses of sparkling grape juice! :) New Year's Day we had a lovely co-ed baby shower thrown by my parents and some friends. We got a ton of great stuff. We are so lucky to have such great friends and family! Our trip went by so fast but we had a blast and can't believe it's already 2010! This Friday we are eagerly awaiting to hear where we will be going and what plane Brian will be flying next! Our top choice is the KC-10 to Travis AFB (CA) but honestly anything in our top 10 would be great! I will keep everyone posted on what we get!

I've been feeling good. The 16 car ride took me some time to recover from and the constant activity while we were home made me tired but I had a blast. I am now 24 weeks along and my bump is definitely growing. The baby moves constantly and while we were home Brian felt him kick! He's felt him kick a few more times now and I think now he actually believes there's a baby in there! :) I think we may have a little athlete! I just pray that the rest of the pregnancy goes well and I think before we know it, he'll be here! I will post some more pregnancy pics soon. Thanks everyone for their support and love! Here are a few pics from our trip:

Brian, Rascal, and I at our Christmas


Rascal opening one of his many presents!

Brian and I on New Years

Friends Lynsey, Lauren, and I on New Years

Some of the guys doing bottle chugging races at the shower

Brian and I at the shower!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs