Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Daddy Home...Yay!!

Sorry for not updating lately...life, like usual, has just been flying by leaving me with little time to sit at the computer and update this thing.  So, like usual, I will be updating 5 blogs at once since Brian is home early and is watching the kiddos.  Brian was so blessed to have 14 days off for paternity leave so we decided to do as much as we could, kind of like a mini summer vacation.  At the time Layla didn't do much but eat and sleep so it was pretty easy to pack them up and do different activities.  Oh wait, here comes Brady.  He would like to tell you all about the time when Daddy home (that's what he calls it)!


Hi everybody!  I am awake from my nap and I find it is my duty to tell you about the days that were, shall we say, Daddy field trip times.  Here let me show you:
So when Daddy was home we did lots of cool things.  Here is us all eating macaroni and cheese together.  Ooohh yeah!

Daddy grew a beard...

This is what Layla thought of it

We went to this cool indoor trampoline place.  Daddy loved it.

Then we went to a splash pad. Pretty cool, pretty cool.

Then we went to Lincoln and went to the Children's Museum.  Daddy thought this was probably one of the best places he'd ever been.  See how excited he is?  I'm just trying to make sure I didn't back this thing over any kids (even though I kind of wanted to).

We sat in a big chair.  Dad thought it was awesome...me not so much.

Then they brought me to a construction site. 

I could dig it!  Oh Brady, stop, you're too funny. Right?

Then I showed Daddy a thing or two about airplanes.


Best way to fly an airplane? Drink in hand. Relax, relax, it's just milk.

Mom and I were checking out this cool motorcycle thing. It was ok.


Then of course Daddy had to get on.  Geez dad, this place is for me!


Checking out a fire truck.

See what I mean? So immature, geez.

Ride em cowboy, whoooeee!

Then we had to drive all the way over to the capitol so that Dad could see a statue of Lincoln in Lincoln.  Cool dad, was it worth it? 

Then Dad and I went up to the top of the capitol building.

Mom and Layla were too scared of the elevator.  See that little blob on the sidewalk down there? That's them.

Hey weeny mom, how's the view down there?

Then we got ice cream...ooohh yeah!!

Another day we went to the Papillion Days carnival.  Since I am Papillion's toddler resident of the year I got first dibs on the rides.  Unfortunately my dad did too.  Here's us on the faster rollercoaster ever!

 Here's dad and I in line for the big slide. The creepy ride worker guy (I think that carnie is a deragatory word so I prefer to refer to him as that) gave me that dog in my hands that smelt like 3 Layla diapers mixed with Bougie's breath.  How many tickets would it take for you to disappear guy?

The slide was ok. I think that guy put a hex on us.

Yay for carnivals!

And then we slept.

For days.


And days.


And then Daddy had to shave and go back to work.

The End!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs