Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WDD

Hello! Sorry in advance. I know you were wishing that Brady was blogging, but he's in bed and I think we've heard enough from Brady lately! We are adjusting to life WDD (while Daddy's deployed) and so far it's been better than I expected. I think it helps that we had a little practice while Brian was at survival training. The goodbye was by far the worst part so far. I've been able to talk to him a few times. Their first stop was in Ireland and then they continued their journey to the desert. It was about a 24 hour trip. Talk about jet lag! He has made it though and is all settled in. He will try and update the blog as soon as he can. The internet connection isn't always the greatest, but so far Skype has worked pretty well for us. It's weird to know that he's across the world but I can sit and have a conversation with him in the kitchen! Oh, technology! Brady and I are headed to Minnesota tomorrow to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa and Nana and Papa and all of his girlfriends too so we're pretty excited about that! Brady is cruising around the furniture like crazy, and today he stood on his own for a few seconds. It makes me think that we may not be too far from walking. Scary!! He's getting his top teeth in right now and I'll be glad when they finally come through! He's also chattering a ton and follows me around the house saying "mama, mama, mama" all day. Here are some recent pics of the fam (aka mostly pictures of Brady!)


Brady in his big boy carseat!

He loves sitting forward and putting his feet in the cupholders!

So, Brady has decided lately that he is going to be a little troublemaker. I call it the "troublemaking ten monther"

I was putting laundry away and I knew it was wayy too quiet. This was how I found him and this was his reaction to getting caught!


Hmm, Mom's wallet? Let's dump it out!



Do you see that little troublemaking face?! This is something we do now about 5 times a day. It must be fun.



Ok, well he wasn't really drinking beer. But I thought it would be another good "troublemaker" picture of him!





Working on Brady's 1st Birthday invites!!! (This is for his Papillion party)


Brady in his desert gear the day Daddy left


Daddy with his big guy before he left.


Wait, Dad's gone?! So I can get in trouble again?!


Hmm what's in this cabinet?


Look at that guilty face!

This is the begging for forgiveness face. Or the "I'm hungry, Mom, feed me!" face.


Brady's just started dancing the last few days. Mostly he bops up and down in his highchair when he's eating and music is on, but he got right by the music today and was dancing to the beat! Excuse my loud yelling!

I caught him still dancing after I walked away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs