Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Greetings from the Ross household!! Sorry for the lack of updates lately, but not a whole lot has been happening here in Columbus. We are happy to report that today was the first day in about 3 weeks that we have not had any rain! Rascal was very happy to be able to go potty outside today without getting soaked! However, since it has been raining constantly, our grass hasn't been cut in about 3 weeks, so it's hard to see Rascal when he's out there! Now that the rain is gone, we are patiently awaiting cooler weather. Today was about 85, but hopefully cooler days are just around the corner. I have been feeling not so great in the last few weeks. I have been having constant nausea and have no energy to do anything. I know that better days are just down the road, but I've had a few days where I don't know how much more I can take! It feels like I am having every symptom in the book besides vomiting, which I am very thankful I don't have! I keep telling myself it could be so much worse, but every now and then I whine to Brian. Brian's really been a trooper through these first few months and we are both very anxious for the 2nd trimester to start and for me to get back to myself! Brian's training is going really well. He had his cross country last week, but due to bad weather was only able to fly to Oklahoma City. He's been getting a lot of flying in, and is scheduled to fly the next couple days. He's planning on flying to Savannah, GA for lunch tomorrow. Rough life! :) Other than that, I've just been working and Brian's been flying! My next doctor's appointment is on the 5th and we get to have another ultrasound! We are very excited to see how much the baby has grown! I am starting to be able to feel a belly coming in in my lower abdomen. Hopefully next blog I will have more to share! Oh and how about them Vikes?!



The belly shot at about 9 weeks. No real belly yet, just bloating! :)
Our flooded parking lot due to the mass amounts of rain we received!

Rascal all bundled up to go out for the day-the only way to keep him from getting soaked!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs