Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Atlanta, Here we Come!




So since this weekend is a three day weekend, thanks to Labor Day, we are going to take a little road trip to get away! Pilot training doesn't allow us much time to spend as a family, so we really cherish these long weekends. We were contemplating going to the Gulf Shores and spending some time on the ocean, but I found out that the Atlanta Braves is having a Bark in the Park night on Sunday! We have been to Atlanta before for a three day weekend, but didn't get to see as much of the city as we would have liked and Brian loves baseball so this sounded like a perfect trip for us! We love to be able to take Rascal with us, rather than boarding him and he is a really good traveler. Now as many of you may know, Rascal is quite the traveler. Since we have moved to Mississippi, he has been to Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Illinois, Tennesee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, and North Carolina. Now I would say that's a pretty well traveled dog! I researched Atlanta and found out just how dog friendly it is! There are tons of dog parks, dogs are welcome at many outdoor restaurants, there are a lot of dog boutiques, and they even have a whole night dedicated to dogs at Braves Stadium! So needless to say this will be a fun weekend for all involved! :) I am also happy to report that Brian passed his checkride on Tuesday which we were thrilled about! I am now experiencing morning sickness which has been a joy. Not!!! I'm a little surprised that it started at 7 weeks, but oh well I consider myself lucky for having the first 7 weeks pretty much symptom free! I have been drinking ginger ale like there's no tomorrow and it's helped. I just hope I feel ok this weekend while we are traveling! I will put up pictures and post how our trip was when we get back! Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Jaya said...

Starting to feel prego now eh? SORRY! Never a fun feeling, but I am glad you had the first 7 weeks symptom-free! Distracting my brain seemed to really help when I am nausiated (exercising or hanging out with friends). I hope you have a blast this weekend! Rascal is bound to enjoy himself. :) When is your due date?

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs