Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

It's Official!

 We have a kindergartner!! I seriously cannot believe this day has come already. I feel like it was just 5 years ago and I was anxiously awaiting him to be 3 months old and hopefully not so fussy!  Time seriously flies. We made the most of this summer but it went by wayyy too fast.  I've been in denial a little that he's actually going to big boy school but the day came yesterday. And he was oh so ready and oh so excited!






We had to wake Layla up (she's not our morning child) and she posed for a picture but would not put the waffle down!





Walking towards the big boy school. With so much confidence and excitement. Mama, holding back tears big time!




Brady, so excited. Layla, not so much. She was not happy that she didn't get to come with! 




It's hard being the little sister!





My heart hurt a little only because my baby is growing up. But he's ready for school. We've done what we can to prepare him for this day and he was so ready! I definitely wore sunglasses that cloudy morning and inside the school!  They read The Kissing Hand too (thanks a lot!) so I was not alone with shedding tears.  We all gave him a hug goodbye and told him to have a great first day!

He's only in part time kindergarten (Colorado Springs is a little different in their full day kinder is not free but I think they have their whole lives to go to school all day so I'm really happy that it's half day here!) so after 3 quick hours I was walking back to pick him up! 




He had an awesome first day! And was excited to go today as well! 


Walking home telling his sister all about his day.

We had a special lunch at Panera afterwards.

 So proud of my little kindergartner!! Only 23 days till a little miss starts preschool! Not like I'm counting! ;)

6 comments:

Jen said...

He is so adorable!!! :)

Becky Dougherty said...

Yay for Brady! So glad he had a great first day! I love when kids are excited for school. Makes my teacher heart happy! :)

Traci@TheHallway said...

What a stinking cutie!! So glad he had a good first day! I have never read the kissing hand but they read that on Charli's first day yesterday!

Janelle Cook said...

So cute! I love how excited he seems about school!! :)

Shirley B. Houghton said...

this is very informative and interesting for those who are interested in blogging field. That is great chance to collect free eshop codes giveaway

peter thakur said...

Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. Safe PayPal for buyers and sellers

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs