Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Pictures of Brady

Just a quick little update while he's sleeping! Brady is keeping Brian and I plenty busy. He is quite the eater and the sleeper and in between those he is quite the crier! He is spending more and more time awake and I love seeing his little eyes. Brian and I have established a pretty good schedule with Brady and we are both able to get some sleep. We are blessed! Here are some recent pictures:

Come on Brady, let's go to Walmart! haha, kidding! (He's going to kill me for putting this up!)

Staring at my little man


My first bath in my tub! My cord finally fell off!

All nice and warm in my towel

Brian thought he looked like the Pope

This is what I like, sleeping Brady! :)

Look, I'm awake and happy!

Playing on my new play mat

Dancing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs