Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving week

We hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! We had a great one! We have so much to be thankful for this year, so it was an extra special one for us. We were blessed to share Thanksgiving with three other couples and we had a blast! The past week has been quite a blur for us. On Monday, we found out that we're having a boy, Wednesday was my last day of work, Thursday was Thanksgiving, and Friday was Black Friday!! You better believe the night we found out it was a boy, I went out and bought some cute boy outfits! We're still debating on names, hopefully by April we'll have one picked out! :) On Wednesday I was sad to say goodbye to Beans and Cream. I can't believe it's been a year since I started working there! Brian and I decided to have me quit before Thanksgiving so that we would be able to come home for a couple weeks in December, so that I could take it easy before we move, and so I could spend time with our friends and enjoy Columbus! I also wanted to be home more so that when Brian wasn't flying I could spend time with him since after he gets his wings he will be gone a lot flying. We put up our Christmas tree and decorations on Friday after I got done shopping. This year has flown by, I cannot believe it is almost Christmas time! Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs