Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Update!

I had my third doctor's appointment today and all went well! They just took my vitals and listened to the baby's heartbeat. It was at 156 bpm and sounded good. Both the doctor and the nurse have a feeling that it's a girl! Brian and I both think it's a boy, but now we're not so sure! However, we will find out for sure, if the baby cooperates, on the 23rd of November!!! I really wanted to find out the sex before Black Friday so I could do some shopping and it worked out that we can! So in less than 3 weeks I will update you on what it is! Brian has the most difficult checkride of his training tomorrow so we're crossing our fingers all goes well! We will keep ya'll updated! :)

1 comments:

Jaya said...

3 more days!!! You best tell me asap!!!

Post a Comment

 
Content The Ross Family | Design Poppiness Designs